Ehsan Hosseinzadeh was member of Iranian Central Bar Association and had been working as a lawyer in Iran. He finished his bachelor degree in law at University of Tabriz and entered into University of Judicial Sciences and Administrative Services to finish his master degree in corporate law. His thesis was about “Workers’ Participation in Desicion Making Process of BODs”. He got a scholarship from IFA institute in human rights and peace building and was doing research at BUG in Berlin to do research on the Affirmative Action plan.
He was founder of Tehran based law firm called Educated Lawyers by which he could practice business law and also human rights in Iran. After receiving threats due to his legal profession as a lawyer he had to leave Iran and since his arrival in France he has been working with various journals and websites as a freelance journalist and legal commentator including local media like Ghanoon Newspaper, Shahrvand Newspaper, Arab Daily and international ones like FairObserver, Iran International, Manoto TV, NorwayToday, Radio Free Europe and Iran Human Rights Organization in which he is member of editorial board focusing on human rights in Iran.
Some of his articles are as follows:
- Iran’s Leaders Are Hypocrites, Fair Observer
- ICJ Orders Trump to Ease Sanctions on Iran, Fair Observer
- Fact-Checking Zarif’s Claims in Munich: Security-Driven Human Rights, Iran International
- opposant au régime iranien, le jeune avocat demande l’asile politique, MidiLibre
- Protest or Revolution? What’s going on in Iran!, Iran of the World
- Iranian Women in Front Line of Freedom Movement, Times of Israel
- Corruption in privatization process in Iran, Iran International website